• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Greenidge comes to mind, principally due to his unbeaten 200 on day five of a test in England in 1984. One of the atg knocks actually. I wonder if DOG has rated it. Will have a look.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
More likely he'll chip a couple boundaries before knocking one straight to a fielder, telling himself on the way out 'that's just the way I play and sometimes it doesn't come off'

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
More likely he'll chip a couple boundaries before knocking one straight to a fielder, telling himself on the way out 'that's just the way I play and sometimes it doesn't come off'
He's genuinely tried to reign himself in a bit this series though. Don't think he's done badly at all.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Warner has not been dismissed once off a spinner yet playing an aggressive shot this series. It's obvious GotSpin s just Gambhiring here. :p