• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's right, though.
Yeah. Been an absorbing game with a lot of fight by India since Day 1. Trouble is, we conceded a huge advantage at the beginning and it's been uphill skiing ever since.

vcs

I think Australia are favourites chasing 225 or under. 250 is about even.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I think Australia are favourites chasing 225 or under. 250 is about even.
Nah no way. India absolutely the favorites, probably by a decent amount, with 250. That's not an automatic chase in the best of circumstances. Come on now.

vcs

Nah no way. India absolutely the favorites, probably by a decent amount, with 250. That's not an automatic chase in the best of circumstances. Come on now.
200+ would certainly be a challenging chase, but Ashwin's bowling hasn't inspired confidence. If he'd looked at his best/fittest, I'd definitely agree with you. Australia have handled him pretty well so far.

cnerd123

likes this
Guys the lead is just 100 and we could easily lose the last 6 wickets within 40 runs. Can we not get ahead of ourselves plz

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Funnily enough, those first two deliveries post-Tea with a Lyon faster ball going for four byes and then a full toss going for a boundary just seemed to set the tone for this session. Oz look just to be waiting for stumps now.

vcs

Remember that Test in SL around 2010 when Laxman made a 4th innings hundred after we let them set us 250+ having had them 80-odd for 8? Just randomly came to my mind.

Spikey

Guys the lead is just 100 and we could easily lose the last 6 wickets within 40 runs. Can we not get ahead of ourselves plz
If I were you I'd stop making posts like this and go back and edit everything you said about Local Hero Shri

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Remember that Test in SL around 2010 when Laxman made a 4th innings hundred after we let them set us 250+ having had them 80-odd for 8? Just randomly came to my mind.
Yeah well if anyone in the Australian side is up for a Laxman'esque chase in Indian conditions, it'll be worth watching.

Burgey

Low point of this series is Rahane making >20. Still, if it keeps him in the side, fine

bigmitch

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
This is dissapointing right now
Correct. this is where the dropped chances off pujara really, really hurts. of course smith took the blinder straight after off rahul but we could have been batting by now.

i had this feeling that all it would take for us to lose it mentally was a day of application and luck by the indian batsmen combined with tough chances going down