• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
India can't defend 150. If they have 250 on the board they can get them all out for 150 though.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Under 150 Australia are probably favourites. 150-200 would be 50/50. India favourites with 200+.

IMO anyway.

cnerd123

likes this
Yea I've seen enough of Marsh bowling well to be concerned here

As I type that - tight LBW shout.

**** this Aussie bowling attack. So good.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Friom what I have seen he is a better bowler at the international level than a batsman. He should go well here as he can get it to reverse too.

91Jmay

International Coach
Yeah he is a decent bowler, more than serviceable it's just his batting. I think he has the talent but he needs a longish spell out of the team. A county stint wouldn't hurt him I don't think, get him used to scoring big consistently.

Shri

Mr. Glass
This has already been a more than decent performance with the bat. Thhey have scored at 3 an over so far and are only 4 down.

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Don't think Starc around the wicket great tactic to use much on this pitch; makes LBW much harder to get where that's arguably the most likely dismissal and can give the bats angles to work with, esp towards leg.

Think Marsh's stump-to-stump could be more effective.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
/I think more than horizontal bat shots, its the shots with big back lift and follow through that we need to put away, esp. against the spinners.