• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

bigmitch

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Feel like India are ahead here...but havent seen many games recently where a wicket swings the contest so much

Shri

Mr. Glass
If Rahane does something here,(doesn't look like a spud for once) Burgey will be tasting it hard.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
@Arachnadouche

yeah and we are 2/3 away from that. How is it Gambhiring when you are just stating facts and drawing obvious conclusions from them?

Last edited:

Teja.

Global Moderator
I'm watching beside a bunch of IPL loving tax lawyers/accountants who think Rahane is a **** batsman not good enough for internationals and we need hitters at no. 5 like Yusuf Pathan, Manish Pandey or Nohit.

Would give my left nut for the great man to play the series defining innings here.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some atg gambhiring going on here. Heads need to be pulled in. Or cracked. It's dire.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Following this via the thread and cricinfo because married at first sight is on. Is there any sign of reverse tang around?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I thought STarc was on to rough up the area even more for Lyon but he is bowling around the wicket? And he must be mighty close to cutting that crease with his back leg the way he is bowling?

But damn those yorkers fromt hat angle will be impossible to face.