• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah.. Aus to chase 50 and win by end of the day. Jaddu up the order will always fail, esp. when you "instruct" him to play positively or whatever they told him. His defence or offence is not good enough in tough conditions. At 9 though, with the tail for company sometimes bowlers might try too much and lose the plot, which is where he will be so effective. Saha would have made so much more sense, as he also plays the sweep shot better than these **** s.

Expect Rahane to be dismissed in 5 balls or less by Lyon.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
So it's not anywhere near soon but I actually have no clue what I'd consider a good total for India on this pitch? Lead of 250? I guess.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i really do not know how the thread locked there

edit: stop sending me VMs ****s
i genuinely don't know! i really have no clue how the thread locked there.
Alright Mooraayy we have a review for naughty moderator can we have front on spin vision please

Yes it looks like Spark did not click on the lock button can we move on to ultra edge to confirm please

Rock and roll that, yes, yes, no a bit back rock and roll one more time

Ok I'm convinced he's missed that you can stay with your on field decision

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
The decision was crap tbh.. how was the umpire sure that he did not hit it and it had stuck him inline. Huge doubts on both for any umpire. But I did say the luck was with the Aussies, esp. this test. We are buried here. :)

Spikey

got out LBW to a shooter that he probably hit but wasn't enough evidence to overturn the decision
gets out lbw when he doesn't play a shot, gets out lbw when he hits it, poor **** won't know what to do now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Last game was the equivalent of Mumbai in 2012. This will be the Kolkata equivalent. We will set them 50 to get, Ash will rock up and get 3 in quick time and then Smith and Handscomb will smack 8 boundaries and close the deal by end of day.

OverratedSanity

Alright Mooraayy we have a review for naughty moderator can we have front on spin vision please

Yes it looks like Spark did not click on the lock button can we move on to ultra edge to confirm please

Rock and roll that, yes, yes, no a bit back rock and roll one more time

Ok I'm convinced he's missed that you can stay with your on field decision
None of the others say "Rock and Roll" properly. Should be in the guidelines imo.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Last game was the equivalent of Mumbai in 2012. This will be the Kolkata equivalent. We will set them 50 to get, Ash will rock up and get 3 in quick time and then Smith and Handscomb will smack 8 boundaries and close the deal by end of day.
Guys, Ashwin can bat.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
He can **** off, and so can you in this thread. You are the reason we are losing this series to Australia, not the other Shri.