• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Irony of O'Keefe getting a wicket that over is that it was probably his worst over this series; way off in terms of inaccuracy compared to usual levels.

Spark

Global Moderator
ABdV took one years ago which was very similar, and I thought it was probably the best slips catch I'd ever seen live. Only thing I can compare it to right now.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ABdV took one years ago which was very similar, and I thought it was probably the best slips catch I'd ever seen live. Only thing I can compare it to right now.
I think there's one Waugh jr took off Warne that's comparable. Lloyd as well to his wrong side. Will probably need to go through Robs compilations to find it.

OverratedSanity

Dravid had an amazing one off Sachin's bowling to get Damien Martyn at Adelaide 03 at a critical time. He did it all in that test :wub:

morgieb

Went to have a shower, looks like I missed a screamer.

No doubt bringing SOK on was the difference. Where was this beforehand, though?