• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Spark

Global Moderator
****s me because it's let the door a little bit ajar. You know, they've ground it out so hard then give away a few at the end. I mean, overall it's a decent score on this deck but it would have been so good to get another 30 odd, which I reckon they could have. There's still over half the test to go ffs.
I do think a few of the tailenders, being tailenders, looked at what was going on and went "nah, I just want to bowl"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do think a few of the tailenders, being tailenders, looked at what was going on and went "nah, I just want to bowl"
Yeah. Starceh and Lyon especially.

Anyway, hopefully it doesn't cost them. A few of these blokes need to go to the Allan Border/ Right Wing of the NSW ALP school of fair play - when you see a head pop up, you kick it. When you have someone down, you put your foot on their throat until they breathe their last. You don't just let them get up and wander off ffs.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ashwin needs to **** off until he becomes fully fit again. Costing the side really bad atm.

**** has bowled the most overs ever in a test cricket season and the wear and tear shows.

OverratedSanity

Ashwin needs to **** off until he becomes fully fit again. Costing the side really bad atm.

**** has bowled the most overs ever in a test cricket season and the wear and tear shows.
Kohli overbowling Ashwin has been as egregious as him underbowling Jaddu. It's so obvious he isn't at 100% so of course he bowls him to the ground. JFC.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Oh the ****ing will begin shortly. They are just getting ready to take their pants off. Rain help us.

Daemon

Nice, the ball is swinging as well. Just the cherry on top of this literal dung heap of a pitch.

Compton

International Debutant

Kohli made absolutely no attempt to manage his workload in the three innings so far. Bizarre that he's bowled so many overs when he himself said he has a sports hernia.

Last edited: