• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As soon as the roller wears off it's a beast. Come on Haze, bomb a few and get the lead over a hundred.

cnerd123

likes this
Gonna take a miraculous batting effort here for India to overcome the lead, let alone post anything defendable.

Burgey

Pretty annoyed by losing the last few wickets so cheaply. Should have got 300 ffs. Starc's fault

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Jadeja should open to protect Kohli. Can't be worse than that other guy. Runs and wickets go together right?

Daemon

Please ****ing bat properly you utter ****s. Bat slow bat time. Please. Kohli better pull a hundred out his arse for his ****e captaincy.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Australia's determination and performance has been scary so far in the seven and a bit days of cricket. If they win the series, they will have more than deserved it.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Have a bad work week about to start and really need this to finish tonight. Hoping for an innings win.

Burgey

Yeah. Just a bit wasteful.
****s me because it's let the door a little bit ajar. You know, they've ground it out so hard then give away a few at the end. I mean, overall it's a decent score on this deck but it would have been so good to get another 30 odd, which I reckon they could have. There's still over half the test to go ffs.