• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

cnerd123

likes this
Ashwin has been mediocre. Bowled a few jaffas but has missed his length too often and has been too straight.

Been waiting for him to click and find that rhythm all day and it just hasn't happened.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Really didn't expect us having so many lefties to prove such an advantage this series but it's been bloody handy this test so far

Bijed

International Regular
It's too early to gambhir.
Actually, can I just get something clarified here? I'd always thought Gambhiring was predicting a negative outcome when your team was ahead or at least perceived to be so (so if any Indian fans said they would lose 4-0 before the series, that would count). Surely doom-and-gloom predictions now are arguably a little over the top, but not gambhiring? Or do I misunderstand?

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Actually, can I just get something clarified here? I'd always thought Gambhiring was predicting a negative outcome when your team was ahead or at least perceived to be so (so if any Indian fans said they would lose 4-0 before the series, that would count). Surely doom-and-gloom predictions now are arguably a little over the top, but not gambhiring? Or do I misunderstand?
Well I have no idea mate. I just see people here use gambhir and took it to mean a jinx. Not aware of the history behind its name here.