• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez, what about the chuck of turf that came out of the wicket then.

I always feel Smith is a lucky ***, tends to get away with quite a number of little half chances before you can actually dismiss him, but that's likely just irrationality on my part.

Burgey

Jeez, what about the chuck of turf that came out of the wicket then.

I always feel Smith is a lucky ***, tends to get away with quite a number of little half chances before you can actually dismiss him, but that's likely just irrationality on my part.
May well not have played the shot if the silly point is in though.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I will always remember this game as the one that Kohli made difficult because he wanted Yadav to get 5 wickets instead of wrapping things up. Lead would have been 140 odd now if he didn't **** up.

Spikey

@Spikey

you have to drink everytime you see this post
"Congrats to SOK" possibly the most insincere thing ever. That or Shane Warne is gonna spend the rest of the tour trying to suck up to SOK and become his new best friend

Burgey

I meant generally.

And dropped.
Yeah, I think we tend to notice it more from blokes who look a bit unorthodox. I always think the same of Handscomb with being so deep in the crease and the penchant for the late cut.

TheJediBrah

I meant generally.

And dropped.
No he's just that good a batsman. He can tell by looking at (or even just sensing) how much attention a fielder is paying and where their weight is distributed, as well as psychically reading their mind set, and hence knows which fielders to deliberately hit catches to that he knows they'll drop. Hence demoralising the opposition. Great stuff.