• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

adub

International Captain
Hey don't leave out 6 and 7 when discussing the lack of contributions lower in the order

indiaholic

International Captain
Could have firmly been Australia's day but they ****ed up, Could have been our day but we ****ed up at the end. Both sides should be okay with this, i think

Shri

Mr. Glass
The last session just showed us that if the ball isn't swinging, you are simply fodder as a fast bowler.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good stuff for Australia

At the end of the first session tomorrow, it will be good stuff India

At the end of today, the only thing that I am confident about is that Yadav is a bog ordinary spinner

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good stuff for Australia

At the end of the first session tomorrow, it will be good stuff India

At the end of today, the only thing that I am confident about is that Yadav is a bog ordinary spinner
Maybe he just had an off day though. Bowled some really good stuff against England.