• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's the ticket Starc.

So typical seeing an Australian tail wag, they rarely go down easily.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hasn't Ashwin told Kohli yet that a true leader doesn't lead by passion but by intellectual prowess and 9D chess?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This is where Kohli's captaincy can annoy people. Its obvious he was playing around with the bowling to ensure Umesh gets his fifer and that is just ****ed up.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hasn't Ashwin told Kohli yet that a true leader doesn't lead by passion but by intellectual prowess and 9D chess?

What do you mean? He is the captain already.

“To be honest, I am not even sure if I want to be a vice-captain. I do a lot of hard work. So to try and think about what is not coming my way is way too demanding on my mind. I have really crossed that stage, where I think I deserved this or being faced with decisions that is not in my hands. I lead without a title. I end up playing a crucial part in most matches which India wins. As of now, I am at peace with myself,”