• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Just knew the sweep would get them when the offie went over the wicket. Lol. Remember Ash bowling so many of them in the last series from that angle.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know he's a spinner, but Ashwin has already bowled 16 overs today. Is India trying to wear him out for the rest of the series? It's not even half way through the first day.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I read Renshaw has an upset Tummy. Smith needs to do an AB to Jones trick and tell the weak **** he will get a real man to bat if he cant handle it.

Why do non asians get tummy upsets in the SC? The Asians don't! Guys need to harden the **** up. Preparation should have been ingesting the food and conditions too.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah, I've had the squirts at different times wherever I've travelled, except SE Asia, somewhat oddly.

Victor Ian

International Coach
**** you Marsh! I was all prepared to love you again in honour of your father. Instead you drag his name down again.

anil1405

International Captain
Stage set for Warne to let Renshaw know that he is a 'soft' bloke.

And Renshaw to end the series with 500 runs to his credit.