• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jeez a few things have gone our way here today, but India hasn't helped itself with those two reviews and with (IMO anyway) opening up with Ashwin and waiting too long to bring Jadeja on.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Virat just loves Umesh. We are ****ed as far as DRS is concerned. Jadeja and Ashwin will always want reviews and you gotta listen to your premier bowlers. And Kohli has some man love for Umesh, so he will always review when Umesh is the bowler.

Zinzan

Missed the last 30 mins. How's Smith been looking?

The LBW shout was the first ball I saw, looked a terrible review.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
At the moment, it looks a bit of a road. And the pitch whiners have gone quiet. :)
yea! Its a slow turner. Game could easily go the distance if teams bat sensibly.

In contrast, I can recall how much it was turning after lunch on day 1 of Mumbai Test and it remained like that the whole of that game.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Marsh just looks a cut above most Aussie batsmen against spin. Has so many scoring options. I dont think even The Chump has that many.

Marsh
Smith
Warner
Renshaw

All showing good signs against spin. Good balance, intent on protecting the stumps, the LBW and the inside edge, not worried when they are inevitably beaten on the outside edge. Bodes very well for them. Expect Australia to set the game up in this first innings and make a run for the win. They should be disappointed if they don't, after this start.

EDIT: And Handscomb, MMarsh and Wade to come. All good signs for them.

Kirkut

International Regular
This is negative cricket from Australia. Yes they haven't lost wickets but they need to be a bit more free flowing in their strokeplay.

Last edited:

Burgey

I've worked out cricinfo commentary ****s me so much because when I read them I hear them in my mind in Ravi Shastri's voice.

Spikey

good god the amount of sledging Renshaw is gonna get for the rest of his career

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marsh just looks a cut above most Aussie batsmen against spin. Has so many scoring options. I dont think even The Chump has that many.

Marsh
Smith
Warner
Renshaw

All showing good signs against spin. Good balance, intent on protecting the stumps, the LBW and the inside edge, not worried when they are inevitably beaten on the outside edge. Bodes very well for them. Expect Australia to set the game up in this first innings and make a run for the win. They should be disappointed if they don't, after this start.

EDIT: And Handscomb, MMarsh and Wade to come. All good signs for them.
Fantastic Gambhiring 10/10