• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

Athlai

Not Terrible
His current figures are 2/18 and his average is still 85. Doesn't look like it but we'll see.
Thought he was pretty unlucky in the NZ Tests. Has only really seen any international success at limited overs, just really rate him.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Why is Laxman not commentating? Its his hometown. Would have had interesting stories to share if nothing else.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Pujara seems so dominant these days when batting to set up the declaration. Seems to free him up big time mentally to try different shots and angles.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Do quite like Taskin, reckon he's in the top ten quicks in Asia.
He doesn't make my top 10. I would go the 3 Indian quicks playing and despite getting bopped over log on for 6 often, Shami.

Amir, Wahab, Imran, SohailKhan makes it 8. Lakmal for SL and I think Kumara has shown more than Taskin but if you don't include him: Chameera, Junaid, Rahat, Mushtizar all could potentially be chosen. I'm sure there are other decent Indian quicks making A sides who could be better.

Athlai

Not Terrible
He doesn't make my top 10. I would go the 3 Indian quicks playing and despite getting bopped over log on for 6 often, Shami.

Amir, Wahab, Imran, SohailKhan makes it 8. Lakmal for SL and I think Kumara has shown more than Taskin but if you don't include him: Chameera, Junaid, Rahat, Mushtizar all could potentially be chosen. I'm sure there are other decent Indian quicks making A sides who could be better.
Reckon Taskin is considerably more gun than Lakmal. Don't particularly rate Umesh either. Probably fair that there's a whole bunch of Pakistani bowlers that are pretty solid though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Reckon Taskin is considerably more gun than Lakmal. Don't particularly rate Umesh either. Probably fair that there's a whole bunch of Pakistani bowlers that are pretty solid though.
Did you catch any of Lakmal's bowling against SA recently? Lakkers was sublime against a decent batting unit, easily ahead for me but fair enough if you disagree.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Did you catch any of Lakmal's bowling against SA recently? Lakkers was sublime against a decent batting unit, easily ahead for me but fair enough if you disagree.
Na missed it but last time he played New Zealand I wasn't too impressed. Fair if he's improved since then.