• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2017

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I meant Ash, not Jaddu.
Yea, that LBW call was out! It was clearly hitting the stumps, there was only a slight doubt about the line of impact..usually an umpire would give that but strangely he didn't that time. That's the problem we have atm with umpires call business.. Either all such decisions need to be given out or all not-out!

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fastest to 250 wickets - AshWINnning.

No follow on!

What an innings from Mushfiq. Some great shots against Ashwin especially.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice catch from Saha

Batting again is a poor idea. Deciding what target to set is too much of an annoyance on a flat pitch.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Ashwin has been so below par on roads whether it'd be Rajkot, Chennai or this one..

Also a lot of the players seem to pick him so well..

cricman

International 12th Man
Lol Wtf, Scott Styris as well?

That Bangers commentator who came to NZ must be gutted.

We only 1 designated commentator - Athar Ali

Sometimes a 2nd but he's usually stuck with Home Tests

What is India going to do bat for 1/2 a session?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ashwin has been so below par on roads whether it'd be Rajkot, Chennai or this one..

Also a lot of the players seem to pick him so well..
He was unlucky to not get a wicket in Chennai. Bowled in such good rhythm on the final day that deserved a 5fer.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I might have been tempted to enforce here, but I think India are confident enough to be able to smash a quick 150 & set Bangers 450 in approx 120 overs.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year

India will bat for this whole session and give Bangladesh 4 sessions to bat. 1/2 a session means setting Bangladesh a target of 400 and a 1% chance for them winning. India will want to take the 1% out.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Star Sports choosing scotty and doull because bd just had a tour of NZ and that they got to know about our players. So far I've enjoyed the commentaries and insight on BD from them