• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This is ridiclous man we want to see a balance between bat and ball and 70 meter boundaries are needed, so unfair on bowlers this
I'm not a fan of many NZ grounds' short boundaries either, but there is zero prospect of that changing so might as well get used to it.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Once again we send Munro ahead of neesham. Don't understand the logic.
I do.

Munro is just a better ODI batsman than Neesham. I get that Neesham is more of a classical looking batsman and Munro is probably more of a basher, but I still feel he's just a better ODI batsman at this point, and you want your better batsmen coming in early.

BeeGee

International Captain
Good bowling, but this is terrible batting. All our middle order has done is waste deliveries and put pressure on Taylor.