• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

slippy888

International Captain
Time for Latham to get dropped he living the good life living in 5 star hotels but he cant contribute to make a score

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not much interest on CW for NZ/Aus matches anymore it seems. Meanwhile India vs England ODIs and T20s get an incredible amount of interest, Must be a sign of the times.

Australia look up for today and NZ not playing Sodhi is thoroughly depressing. As Doull said, if he's not going to get a game on his home ground where he won the MOTM vs. Australia last year, he'll never get one in NZ.
It's just this series IMO. I can tell you not many people in Aus are that interested in it, or even aware it's on tbh. Only being on pay TV doesn't help.

If it was a Test series in Australia it would be generating a lot more interest on here, particularly from Aus posters

slippy888

International Captain
This is ridiclous man we want to see a balance between bat and ball and 70 meter boundaries are needed, so unfair on bowlers this

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
@ compton

it's just you

it's the rugby stadiums with the small boundaries. the botique ones are always fine.
May be I am being whooshed by Flen.

No, Seddon Park is tiny.

They even reduced its length dimensions in the early 00s to increase the height of the bank by the sightscreen - when ground got refurbished.

Flem274*

123/5
May be I am being whooshed by Flen.

No, Seddon Park is tiny.

They even reduced its length dimensions in the early 00s to increase the height of the bank by the sightscreen - when ground got refurbished.
yeah i googled it and i mixed it up with uni oval which they've extended the size of

still, the general rule applies. hagley, basin, queenstown etc nothing wrong with them and in nz unlike australia the ball moves

just don't bowl pretend spin nz unless it's called daniel vettori

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is ridiclous man we want to see a balance between bat and ball and 70 meter boundaries are needed, so unfair on bowlers this
Australia scored 191 in their last ODI here.

I think we should have a separate thread for people seeing NZ grounds for the first time and commenting on the size of the boundaries.