• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

Shady Slim

International Coach
yes but the selectors have a hard on for cummins that is both bigger and so much less justified than yours for border

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Abbott was great last night with the bat for the first time in a long time, while Cummins batted well in the tournament too. I think they both deserve a place in the squad, they are both strong fielders too. For the side I have named above I could definitely live with Turner out, Abbott into the XI.

Shady Slim

International Coach
maintain botha's a good shout

faster straightbreaks are the best way of controlling the run rate while being an absolute dick and botha's better than agar anyway

Spark

Global Moderator
Just bought tickets for the Gabba semi and won't be surprised if it's a sell out as not many left despite only going on sale to public 30 mins ago
Haven't all the Gabba games been sellouts? You'd definitely assume the semi would be so

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Abbott was great last night with the bat for the first time in a long time, while Cummins batted well in the tournament too. I think they both deserve a place in the squad, they are both strong fielders too. For the side I have named above I could definitely live with Turner out, Abbott into the XI.
It doesn't strike me as this or that tbh. If Abbott misses, it'll probably be because they think Abbott and Faulkner together is a bit much (given they tend to be bowled outside the first 6)

Forgot about Stanlake. He'll be in.

Having a keeper in the top 5 really allows them a chance to give a wildcard in the games here. (come on down Ben McDermott!). regardless, I hope they keep mostly the same team for the 3 games, switching around only the seamers

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Needs a better opening bowler IMO. Someone to take wickets and keep the runs down at the same time.

but who . . .