• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Younis utterly suffocated there.

YET ANOTHER win for Blocky, how does he keep doing it, I wish I was him smh.

Starfighter

I've been of the opinion for a while that he's strongly overrated by the world in general

Don't get me wrong, he's a devastating bowler when on song, especially with the white ball. But the way people talk about him is ridiculous. He bowls a lot of ****.
Yup. He doesn't really seem to bowl a good length and instead pitches short way too often. He won't become consistently good in tests till he sorts out his length.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Home from work and 4 down already. Fmd Pakistan. 9 wickets and 90 overs in the day. 9 X 10 over partnerships and you draw.

Midwinter

State Captain
Starc bowls a lot of dross, always has, but he can win a game for you , like Mitchell Johnson and Jeff Thomson.

As long as the bowlers at the other end are keeping it tight, like Hazlewood and Bird have done the last couple of games, the team can carry him.

Midwinter

State Captain
So who has won the spin battle O'Keefe or Lyon ?

Lyon got wickets but SoK had the economy in the first innings.

Looking the same in the second innings.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I think Starc was better around the wicket at the end of the last test. Basically looking to hit the off stump with the angle.

Johnners

Agree with spark re: Hazelwood running down the wicket celebrating LBWs before they're given, gonna look really ordinary when they're not given.

Starfighter

Don't play for the spin off O'Keefe.

Midwinter

State Captain
As Warwick Armstrong said to Arthur Mailey

"I want bowlers who take wickets, not bowl maidens"

That worked well !

:)

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
maybe Yasir should have

As Warwick Armstrong said to Arthur Mailey

"I want bowlers who take wickets, not bowl maidens"
you were saying?

edit: Lmao @ not walking for that. He took it 10 cm above the ground.