• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Compton

International Debutant
Vaughan's rant about Australia being wrong to bat again seeming more and more silly by the over...

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ian Chappell and Shane Warne on at the same time?

**** me. Will basically be "attack, attack, attack, no matter how far you are behind. Isn't Steve Waugh a ****?"

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Top over from Lyon.

If he can bowl like that more often he'll cut a few runs off his average.

Gnske

Nice, Yasir doing a Dhoni there and utterly giving up before the goose is cooked on the run out

Shocking from him

TheJediBrah

Starc has been very ordinary this summer.
I've been of the opinion for a while that he's strongly overrated by the world in general

Don't get me wrong, he's a devastating bowler when on song, especially with the white ball. But the way people talk about him is ridiculous. He bowls a lot of ****.

stephen

I've been of the opinion for a while that he's strongly overrated by the world in general

Don't get me wrong, he's a devastating bowler when on song, especially with the white ball. But the way people talk about him is ridiculous. He bowls a lot of ****.
I agree with you. Especially when he bowls around the wicket. He's the best in the world at the white ball game but he's nowhere near that with the red ball.

Obviously this is not to say he's gash, but Hazlewood is the leader of the attack right now.

TheJediBrah

If Lyon bowls Australia to victory here, he'll silence his doubters IMO. For a while at least, until he starts being **** again.

I'll give him a break for a month or 2 at least