• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hate seeing players injured. Worst thing. Hope he's ok. Bloody knees digging in. Would make it mandatory that fast bowlers aren't allowed to slide in the field.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'd bowl Yasir and Ali now and keep the pacers for the new ball. Don't want to waste it with only two pacers now.

vcs

Pakistan's saving grace is that they have been relatively economical so far. Unfortunately, if they are going to be a bowler short going forward, it counts for **** all.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hate seeing players injured. Worst thing. Hope he's ok. Bloody knees digging in. Would make it mandatory that fast bowlers aren't allowed to slide in the field.
Not even a little bit? Thats strange. I love it when the ones that I dislike cop one. Yes, I am a dick.

Zinzan

That looked terrible. Hope they bring back asif.
They'll find it hard to argue against it now, unless they just decided he'll never play again regardless.

I see his last 4 FC games in the last couple of months, he's got 15 wickets @ 20.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pakistan's saving grace is that they have been relatively economical so far. Unfortunately, if they are going to be a bowler short going forward, it counts for **** all.
And it was Amir who'd been the most economical.

KRIS 148

School Boy/Girl Captain
Amir down with what looks cruciate ligament damage. Looks so similar to the Welshman Simon Jones injury here at this ground in 2002. All but ended his career.