• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wahab's spell to Watson was the highlight of the whole 2015 WC for mine. Jeez it was compelling viewing.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh well, at least you can say Pakistan are controlling the run-rate somewhat, but can't help feel this is going to be a long couple of days in the field for them

Last edited:

adub

International Captain
Did an umpire just actually call a front foot no ball?

I'd almost forgotten they could do that.

But maybe he's got a piece of the spot bet.

smash84

The Tiger King
yasir will have to get the bulk of the wickets on this pancake, not looking good for the pace bowlers

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are you still getting that awful ****ing humidity you get up there? Jesus ****ing Christ it's the worst.

QANTAS lounge at Brisbane airport is the busiest place in Australia of a weekday arvo because everyone gets back there asap after their meetings to try and scramble an early flight home. No one wants to stay longer than they have to.

I'd call it Australia's C*****i, but apparently mentioning India's Brisbane is verboten here these days.
It's not been overly humid this week.

I always maintained that the humidity was there to keep the southerners out :p.