• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Come on Aus. For God's sake don't give dead pitches where UAE Khan will score 50(180) and people will call him an ATG. Hopefully we will have pitches with pace and bounce for the tests.
Why? Would in be better paces were pace friendly that Imran Khan ended.up with better bowling fugures than Imran Khan?

ajdude

International Coach
just listening to Maddinson being interviewed at the CA event today, bloke's really well spoken.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
3-0 to Australia here.

Pakistan will have Australia on the ropes in at least 2 of the 3 tests and balls it up like they always do. They'll drop Warner and Smith, they'll get run out when they're in the middle of a good partnership, and they'll get a wicket off a no ball.

Good news for Pakistan fans is I said they'd get walloped in England and that series wouldn't be competitive, so what do I know :)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know that it will be all that much really. Probably nothing more than what he has and will cop anywhere else.

Daemon

Yeah probably. Would've been more chat if he was making his comeback here and Haddin was behind the stumps.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wonder what the crowds have in store for Amir
Hopefully the Gabba rains hell upon him, I'll definitely be yelling my fair share of abuse if Pakistan lasts til Day 4

I'm sure some fences will be mended on this tour, you can be sure Amir will be the one fixing them.

Daemon

Hopefully the Gabba rains hell upon him, I'll definitely be yelling my fair share of abuse if Pakistan lasts til Day 4

I'm sure some fences will be mended on this tour, you can be sure Amir will be the one fixing them.
Will you stand to applaud if he tons up?

Daemon

Pakistan need a wicket to win, Australia 100 runs. Amir bowls 100 consecutive front foot no-balls.