• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quality innings this from Buttler. Gone a long way towards proving his Test credentials.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Bat on ground not considered from 3rd umpire. Not sure about that.
That's ****ing outrageous - cheating ****s
Well that was ****ed.
What are these commentators on about?

in all the years I played the game I was never once in any doubt about whether I'd hit the ball (always walked of course)
sometimes you were wrong

just didn't have the tech to show it
nah - you can feel it - even the faintest feather
So we have the ready made excuse then when we lose this match.
Lol.. there was an obvious deflection. Can understand why Stokes and fred are upset though. Its unfortunate that the bat on the ground and the nick happened at the same time.

This is the kind of cricinfo (and otherwise) commentary which is absolutely rubbish. If England get bowled out for 350 right now, nowhere will it be claimed it is 100 too many for India.

Yeah.. But think Rashid and Moeen will be very tough on this track to handle. Thank God Broad is not playing. This track is readymade for his fast legspinners mixed with genuine seam up stuff.

Zinzan

Not sure what the current odds are, but England score 350 and I still probably have it 50/50.

I could see England getting a 50-60 run lead, but I can also see India going north of 400 even with a bit of turn about.

Great prospect.

91Jmay

International Coach
Would have India ahead unless we get past 375 at least as this pitch will be so hard to score on in our 2nd innings.

Zinzan

What was the incident fellas?

Sounds like some saltiness from the Brit section of the crowd going on.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Bhuvi better start practicing his batting in the nets. Gonna need all our 11 bats to step up on this pitch.