• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

jonbrooks

International Debutant
All the chaos at the other end and Guppy has been out of the action for a while. It's like he needs to start again. Oh wait, he's hit another 6!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I'd take 25 off 50 if Guppy was still scoring at the other end. Then accelerate in the last 10.
Big if though. Gup won't feel the need to invent anything with the Colins, Santner etc with him. He might've with a 25 off 50. I dunno, I like BJ but I don't hold any real hope for him in ODI cricket.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Big if though. Gup won't feel the need to invent anything with the Colins, Santner etc with him. He might've with a 25 off 50. I dunno, I like BJ but I don't hold any real hope for him in ODI cricket.
I like BJ and Head both.

JediNudist

U19 Debutant
Another quality comment on Stuff NZ.
66a says on Fergusan How to ruin a young promising quick bowler. Answer - select him to play against Aussie in Sydney when he is not ready for that class of cricket. *On top of that get him some good coaching to correct an action that will cause a back injury before long.

Time we had some new sensible selectors.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
How many balls has Gup faced since neesham got out?

15 balls out of 8 overs (15 out of 48)

Last edited:

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Guptill tiring a bit, and Aus bowling better in general. Found their lines. Munro must be looking for a release anytime now.

EDIT: Played Guptill! Top innings, got there like a boss

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
shades of when clarke would bring on a part timer and they'd get a wicket with that piece of commentary

jonbrooks

International Debutant
I think Clarke summed that up. This has been an unbelievable innings. 100 at the SCG against Oz, not easy.