• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Moss

International Captain
God that was a bad miss. Not that Neesham particularly deserved that wicket.

EDIT: and the radar has gone for a toss even more after that

Last edited:

vandem

International 12th Man
Indeed, Smith is always the key wicket and having just seen the replay of that ball I can't believe they didn't review it.
I haven't seen the replay, but on ABC radio there are mixed views from the experts:

"Thought it was missing off when I first saw it"

and from another:

"Can't believe they didn't review it"

Spark

Global Moderator
I haven't seen the replay, but on ABC radio there are mixed views from the experts:

"Thought it was missing off when I first saw it:

and from another:

"Can't believe they didn't review it"
I thought it was going to be ump's call. Will take time to get used to the new regulations.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tbf to Head though, it was only a bad shot because he almost got out and played it awfully.

Spark

Global Moderator
Neither side seems especially interested in winning this match thus far, given the quality of cricket on show.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
100% serious. It is like opening the bat face to run the ball down to third man and getting caught because you couldn't get enough of the bat on the ball to ensure it doesn't go to the keeper.
No it's not even remotely similar, for many, many reasons.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I completely forgot about Khawaja

Him, Maxwell and Faulkner should be among the first 5 or 6 players being picked. And they're not even in the 11. Brainless selection.