• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
This pitch looks like it could be very difficult to bat on in the second innings.

Aus haven't got away, but I'm already worried about how we're going to chase this!

Good to see Ferguson start well ... I thought he was fast going off the Plunket Shield clips, but not quite that fast.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Did they really drop Maxwell because Wade's feelings were hurt? Looks like an occasion for the boys to stand in solidarity behind Maxwell.

TheJediBrah

Maxwell not playing is one thing, but leaving Faulkner out is even worse. It's downright insane.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Is there such a thing as a 150kmh bowler who isn't? Even Starc has his injury problems.
They are but I think a lack of first class cricket is making them a lot more injury prone than they can be otherwise because of how much more t20 cricket they are playing. Milne, Cummins, pattinson, Starc are all examples.

Zinzan

I never understand why the umpires always conduct the mandatory unnecessary meeting in the middle. Just go straight upstairs ffs.

TheJediBrah

Lol @ them saying Bailey's stance had anything whatsoever to with him getting caught down the legside

complete rubbish

Spikey

Maxwell not playing is one thing, but leaving Faulkner out is even worse. It's downright insane.
no place for faulkner when an actual spinner is picked. maxwell was already dropped, doubt he would have been picked today even before the comments, as they seem to want to give Head a decent run. dont know why he's not at 5 though