• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice to see Smith engaging in some good averaging saving downhill skiing when the job is already done.
Do you not realise how much your posting reeks of desperation sometimes man?

You're not going to convince anyone that Smith isn't the best batsman in the world. Constantly bashing him is not only boring and repetitive, but just makes you look even worse than you already do

ajdude

International Coach
Renshaw is a guy. Cowan is the player. De **** and Renshaw are playing Not Cowan. Philanderer lost concentration. He not very good at it. If only he could have stayed, which he does a lot, maybe. G Smith should come back. do not get scared now, he still alive. ye?
this guy sounds like he's typing using the predictive text on an iphone

Blocky

Banned

You're not going to convince anyone that Smith isn't the best batsman in the world. Constantly bashing him is not only boring and repetitive, but just makes you look even worse than you already do
Smith is fifth best at the moment, and won't be in the Top 10 given two years.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Just ignore him man.

Blocky

Banned
Renshaw looks terrible, but being that he soaks up a lot of balls and pressure unlike Warner, he might be a decent foil, helps get the ball neutered before Smith comes in which heavily increases his chances.

morgieb

I know I like to joke about #intent but this really is the sort of situation where Renshaw needs to going more agressively. It's not like Australia's going to lose, just get the job done before a 40-minute break.

Blocky

Banned
I know I like to joke about #intent but this really is the sort of situation where Renshaw needs to going more agressively. It's not like Australia's going to lose, just get the job done before a 40-minute break.
I don't think it's his style, I also think he should be given a bit of credit that Australia's batting for once has come right in the series, he's done the hard yards (with Khawaja in the first innings) both times in trying conditions and blunted the bowling. With an already tired South Africa attack, he's done a great job in the second innings to ensure that there was no chance of an 85 a/o.

TheJediBrah

Has anybody had a higher proportion of plays-and-misses in a long innings? It's rather tedious.
It really worries me that he's had such a huge amount of luck in this innings, like an insane amount, and he's still only managed to get to 20

49 times out of 50 he would have been dismissed several times this innings