• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
RSA would not be happy with Amla and Bavuma if de Kock or even Cook is given out incorrectly in the next 13 overs.

Spark

Global Moderator
No but seriously his approach in the last five overs deserves a rocket. Did he watch Khawaja last night and the night before?

Blocky

Banned
It's plenty funny if you're not Australian and see him for the petulant little kid on the wicket that he is, he's even giggling away at his henchman Wade do nothing but talk **** all day.

He makes Ponting look like an ice cold poker face.

indiaholic

International Captain
Lyon what a superstar!

**** all the nay-sayers

lol no if anything it's the opposite

He was the dickhead at school that would do the bullying, always got his way etc
Probably the kind of kid who didn't give a **** about school or friends because he knew he was destined for cricketing glory.

mackembhoy

International Regular
Has anyone seen abbotts dismissal with ball tracking.

I'm sure that's bouncing over leg stump?

But ****wit bavuma took away a review for nothing.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
my cricket teacher in high school said he played against a teenage Michael Clarke's school side in the 90s and said he was exactly as Smith is being described here, ****y and very aware of his abilities

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I feel Aus needs to dismiss SA in the first session tomorrow to avoid batting against the new ball under lights, which would help avoid a collapse and give a target that we hopefully can't screw up.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
my cricket teacher in high school said he played against a teenage Michael Clarke's school side in the 90s and said he was exactly as Smith is being described here, ****y and very aware of his abilities
I was the exact same way in high school

except without the ability

I feel Aus needs to dismiss SA in the first session tomorrow to avoid batting against the new ball under lights, which would help avoid a collapse and give a target that we hopefully can't screw up.
How lucky would that be for SA. If that happens, all 3 new balls they'd taken will have been under lights.

Last edited: