• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
as long as the right man is removed (the one who ****ed up) ive no beef with run outs anymore. a mistake is a mistake. i used to ****ing hate them and view them as the most preventable dismissal around, but getting bowled on a straight ball is just as ****ing dumb

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
is the bowler allowed to yell "yes, yes" like that?

serious question, cause I've seen lots of guys in grade cricket do this and get told off

Blocky

Banned
Gonna bet that the pitch suddenly looks incredibly difficult to bat on now.
In 18 overs it might, but Khawaja is going to continue accumulating and get an easy ton.

Good conditions for a debutant to come out to, also - gets a fair few overs to get himself settled before it becomes challenging again.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
is the bowler allowed to yell "yes, yes" like that?

serious question, cause I've seen lots of guys in grade cricket do this and get told off

i mean the batsmen don't own the word 'yes'. if its just an instinct thing you shout at your fielder to get a throw in its fine right? in your situations are they trying to throw off the batsmen

Marius

International Debutant
The way Australia has collapsed in this series, I would put even money on SA getting a first innings lead.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i mean the batsmen don't own the word 'yes'. if its just an instinct thing you shout at your fielder to get a throw in its fine right? in your situations are they trying to throw off the batsmen
sometimes it seems like they are tbh

Interesting nonetheless