• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Marius

International Debutant
Also interesting is that it was Jimmy Cook who faced SA's first white ball delivery under lights and it looks like Stephen Cook will face the first pink ball delivery.
And the first ball faced against India in a Test and the first ball in a Test after isolation.

Dan_M_Bali

U19 Debutant
I genuinely believe QDK is already the best WK/Batsmen in the world, despite JB's 2016. He would be in my world 11 with ease.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
You know, I wouldn't even be mad if Lyon was going wicketless in these circumstances if he could at least pull together maidens.

But I guess bowling short is the key to everything and spoiling every over.
Lyon (and Nigel Llong) helped Oz win the last pink ball test

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Is there a 5th bowler/allrounder in the Aus team?
Maddinson can roll his arm over but he only bowled like 2 overs in Victoria's innings of 150 plus overs last weekend. Smith bowled about 9, so I guess the answer is Steve Smith.