• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
This was the kind of Match where a decent leggie might have given some variety to an attack that is quite same with seamers and off spinners. Shame Mishra sucked in the last match.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's bowled well tbf. Definitely the biggest surprise this series for me in terms of exceeding pre-series expectations.
Comfortably. Actually looks a player we can use in the future which not many would have said.

He might actually win us a test too as not many pick his googly which is a surprise given he has been around ages.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England were good value for the major part, especially Root, Rashid, Cook, Hameed and Bairstow.

With Ben & Zafar's replacements being slightly decent, the next test could be a big fight. Hoping for a Hameed hundred.

It's on!

indiaholic

International Captain
I didn't realize it was that bad.. Think I read on cricinfo that Broad felt he would be okay for the third test.

vcs

Excellent win.

India's dogged first innings effort in Rajkot was extremely valuable in hindsight, otherwise that match could easily have gone the same way as this one, but in England's favour.

Hope we can keep up this level of performance, because otherwise England are good enough to punish us.

flibbertyjibber

Compton on cricinfo says England should have mixed attack with defence.

What like he was successful at doing in his career?