• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Just watched Sourav Ganguly on crapinfo's day 3 review. FMD. What a tosser. Says it was the "best" pitch for spinners as apparently the next level below this would be a "minefield". Just wants to protect his and Harbhajan's image coz guess what, he fought to get Harbhajan into the test side. Wants to be known as this cricketing Nostradamus in India. Absolute sore loser and tosser. Soon, he will make Bedi sound better.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahane is so poo when he's not really needed to score. Is there a way to see how much he averages when coming in at say <200 vs >300?

vcs

Ugh.. what is this cringeworthy "tracer bullet challenge" ****...

And the Aussie posters on here are moaning non-stop about their commentators. :laugh:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year

And the Aussie posters on here are moaning non-stop about their commentators. :laugh:
I think Nasser started it as a joke and then they turned it into this silly challenge thing.

Daemon

Just be glad Gavaskar hasn't pulled out his WI accent yet.

Actually my streem lagged just before he said "I always say I'm West Indian because I'm from the Western part of India", so he may well have done it already.

vcs

I bet Nass can't stand Shastri in real life.. :laugh: but they have to endure each other in the commentary box.

vcs

Crap decision, great review by Ashwin.

Always loved DRS, gets rid of the howlers. :ph34r:

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
What a loose shot, like seriously no need to be playing that. Just play out Broad and wait for the spinners.