• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahane's in, I'd bring an offie on and get at least two men close in on the leg-side. He's suspect to the ball spinning in to him, especially early on.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aashish Calla: "James Anderson, making a comeback after a while, has been by far the best bowler on show of the 6 used by England. Class never fades! #TerrificBowler"
Why do people use bloody hashtags everywhere

Makes no sense unless you're posting something on Twatter. Winds me right up.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
This isn't great is it. Only saving grace is if this turns out to be a similar pitch to Rajkot, which I've heard isn't likely to be the case?

It really felt like this was coming with Kohli in the last Test.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
This isn't great is it. Only saving grace is if this turns out to be a similar pitch to Rajkot, which I've heard isn't likely to be the case?

It really felt like this was coming with Kohli in the last Test.
Rajkot is the flattest deck in India. Ravindra Jadeja scores first class triple hundreds there.