• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thread has mostly been good natured. Don't do this, guys. Who gives a **** when it is that someone posts on CW?

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would enjoy watching Stokes play much more if playing for England hadn't sucked all the joy off his face.

indiaholic

International Captain
99.75Virat Kohlis average in Vizag across all formats before today.He had scores of 118,117,99 and 65 .He is currently batting unbeaten on 91

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rashid to Kohli, no run, that's a horrid drag down but he misses out and pulls straight to midwicket...seems Ansari has taken a nasty blow in an unfortunate area. He's down for the count
Just unfair to tonk the guy around and then hit him in the balls for good measure.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
All right lads.......just sat down for the first time today and tuned in. So how we going then??

Oh..........

91Jmay

International Coach
How has he looked in the county circuit?
He did really well, scored 1200 runs at 50.

Great innings from Pujara, what a player. Can't believe this blokes place has ever in doubt. Sheer class.

India look well set to get 500+ here which I fear would take game away from us.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reminder Pujara has done all the hard work like the rugged man he is for his ponce of a captain.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
Yea a home series against England seems to agree with him, he was imperious in 2012 too. It's just the series in England and Australia when he was out of form that he struggled against Lyon and Ali. Also if i didn't know any better I'd say the SR comments have led to him scoring more quickly in general.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
So I haven't caught up with the thread. Is the official word on Woakes that he still has a "niggle"?