• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah well binga was the biggest douche of em all haha

but yeah vernon is giving him a run for his money

mr_mister

the dance down and slog over the infield is like everyone who struggles against spin go-to once or twice then they **** i up the third time

ITS NOT SUSTAINABLE USMAN

Starfighter

Geez, he's really in full tanty mode now. If he takes a wicket he may actually explode.

Last edited:

ajdude

International Coach
i've been thinking of how i'd classily/cleverly sledge Vern in a match for the last 10 minutes but i keep coming back to 'fat ****'

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice innings. I had some strong reservations about Usman after that Sri Lanka tour but he's had a quality series.

StephenZA

SA far ahead in the game but a good days play by both teams. Aus showed real application to only be 2 down in difficult conditions. Good test cricket.

Starfighter

Well that'll be it. Good batting from these two, showing that with a bit of luck you can actually survive in these conditions.

91Jmay

International Coach
Need a Steve Smith special tomorrow but Aus probably put themselves north of 10% chance to win with today's play. Ok fight back.

harsh.ag

Think they will be able to set SA around 200 to chase and it will come down to a QdK-Philander make-or-break partnership.