• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
WTF Ashwin, NZ batsmen couldn't survive 10 deliveries against him, including KW who was his bunny, Yet he can't buy a wicket against England. I get it's a different wicket, but what a difference; & how depressing for us Kee-wahs.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Nick Compton is very good looking. Just saw the match analysis parts of yesterday with him and Ganguly.

Blocky

Banned
WTF Ashwin, NZ batsmen couldn't survive 10 deliveries against him, including KW who was his bunny, Yet he can't buy a wicket against England. I get it's a different wicket, but what a difference; & how depressing for us Kee-wahs.
This wicket is dead in comparison to what NZ had to play on.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This wicket is dead in comparison to what NZ had to play on.
I can see it's flatter, but India scored similar first innings totals against NZ on those wickets we couldn't survive a couple of overs from Ashwin and the screamer for that matter. Flat wicket or not, it's still day 5.

Edit: And as I say that, it took Mistra to breakthrough.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Didn't play anywhere near as well this morning as he did last night.

Shame for him but safe to say there will be plenty more oppertunities