• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Howe_zat

Audio File
Im out, just read hit wicket. Da ****? Description?
Kohli swivel-pulled a short ball from Rashid and swiveled his left foot back onto the bottom of leg stump. There was a couple of seconds of camera following ball before it was noted that the keeper was appealing.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Good recovery from these two. And with a guy who has three FC triples coming in next, we should be able to grind them out some more.

Howe_zat

Audio File
had a big chance when Kohli was out, feels like it's slipping away a little. Still, two wickets after tea and we're in the driving seat.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Gotta say, Bairstow has not looked bad at all as a keeper. Not sure why it is such a big talking point often, though admittedly this is the first look of him I am getting as a full time keeper.

EDIT: Except his annoying habit of forcing forward defensive shots to be reviewed for LBW.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Unless we take these three wickets for day 20-30 runs, this becomes the sort of situation where I'd rather be in India's position than ours. Still scarred by Adelaide I guess.