• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

burr

State Vice-Captain
I said it after the England series - so much to like about this SA team. One of the most watchable going around, the fast bowling talent is mouth watering.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is where we begin to wish we had Bird or Sayers rather than Mennie's back of a length-ness.

Sayers would be a real handful in these conditions.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just remembered I have $20 on South Africa at $4.35 this Test. Also placed $15 on Oz at $3.80.

I'll take 234 for SA's first innings.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Cook is going to make a century.

Ugliest century with drops and being lucky but a century regardless

Last edited:

Red Wingz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
on a seaming pitch you give a full over to tailenders early on in their innings is recipe for disaster

Steve Waugh school of batting with the tail it seems

jonbrooks

International Debutant
on a seaming pitch you give a full over to tailenders early on in their innings is recipe for disaster

Steve Waugh school of batting with the tail it seems
Agreed. That was poor batting from Steve Smith. Given the circumstances he should have tried to take as much strike as possible.

anil1405

International Captain
Brilliant bowling & fielding from Proteas and crap batting from Australia.

Things are back to being as they are after the world was Trumped.