• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

91Jmay

International Coach
I'm glad it was given out so we didn't have to hear the ****ing crying on social media and from Kohli.

Kirkut

International Regular
That was hilarious, especially the expression on Yadav's face when the umpires were uncertain.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
In slo mo sure it looks like he caught it and threw it up.......but in real time I dunno.

That is a ****ing tough call for the third ump tbh

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He had control of the ball quite clearly. He was already smiling as he tossed it back up. After he tossed it up he tried to palm it as a little celebration which is where he ****ed up.

Compton

International Debutant
In slo mo sure it looks like he caught it and threw it up.......but in real time I dunno.

That is a ****ing tough call for the third ump tbh
Third umpire was always gonna agree with the soft signal, I think.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's so weird. He has it but the fact he palms it up and then tries to catch it again might cost him.
Yeah this made me think it not out when I first saw, still not totally convinced now but it is probably just ok,

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's a turd of a decision. Any further discussion of it that challenges this fact will see people infracted.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's a turd of a decision. Any further discussion of it that challenges this fact will see people infracted.
We're not talking about the American people's decision to vote Trump as president. Take it to the American politics thread.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wtf at Nass arguing that 'life goes on in fast motion'

That's not an argument. If it were then why have slow mo on DRS as well.

Not to mention there's no difference between having control of the ball in slow mo and normal speed. wtf?

Howe_zat

Audio File
At least we got to see that Root is better than Williamson, because he has the guts to make a hundred in India.

Cabinet96

Hall of Fame Member
When you think about it, the practice of catching the ball and then throwing it out of your hands as soon as possible is quite weird.

Blocky

Banned
The catch was taken.. doesn't stop the fact that Joe Root continues to prove himself the best of the young batsman - ahead of Williamson, Smith and Kohli, slightly behind ABDV - great innings and hopefully England find some runs out of Stokes, Bairstow and a reasonably good tail to upset the trend of India dominating at home.