• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not even a hint of a dodgy action with Ashwin - reluctantly coming to the conclusion he must just be a decent bowler

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
no easy watching either :) But I like the way these two are playing spin. Its obviously a bit of a road but the way they are playing late and with extremely soft hands bodes well for them in the future for this series.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
no easy watching either :) But I like the way these two are playing spin. Its obviously a bit of a road but the way they are playing late and with extremely soft hands bodes well for them in the future for this series.
Things change a lot when it starts to spin though, that's when your temperament really comes into play and whether they can do the same in more stiff conditions.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This isn't a road imo . There's something for the quicks early on and despite being reasonably flat for a Day 1 pitch it'll reverse more than it is soon enough anyways.

Winning the toss was huge #kiwaahhh

Howe_zat

Audio File
What does Moeen Ali have to do on this tour to end up as England's no.5 for the summer? Score two hundreds?

I get the feeling that no matter what he does the fact he can bowl means that he'll end up at 8 when we want to go back to 4 seamers and a spinner. Which seems unfair.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
What does Moeen Ali have to do on this tour to end up as England's no.5 for the summer? Score two hundreds?

I get the feeling that no matter what he does the fact he can bowl means that he'll end up at 8 when we want to go back to 4 seamers and a spinner. Which seems unfair.
Not sure about that. Partly because of the lack of viable alternatives in the top 5. And partly because I still don't think he's good enough to be our main spinner.