• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rabada has probably saved SA cricket much heartache and issues... coming in just at the end of Steyns career along with all the other issues in SA cricket, without Rabada we would be in immense trouble. He really needs to be looked after, we can not afford to lose him....

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Rabada has probably saved SA cricket much heartache and issues... coming in just at the end of Steyns career along with all the other issues in SA cricket, without Rabada we would be in immense trouble. He really needs to be looked after, we can not afford to lose him....
And he doesn't have to play in all 3 formats given the resources available. LO is not really a fast bowler's format anymore. It won't really do him any good getting smashed in T20s. But then again playing in the IPL or World T20 is a badge you want in your career.

StephenZA

And he doesn't have to play in all 3 formats given the resources available. LO is not really a fast bowler's format anymore. It won't really do him any good getting smashed in T20s. But then again playing in the IPL or World T20 is a badge you want in your career.
He is actually pretty good in LO stuff because he has a fantastic yorker, when on song... but he must only play in the big matches. I really hope he does not play IPL right now... he went off to England for awhile rather than IPL this last season. Hope he continues doing that for the next few years.

Blocky

Banned
I thought he was referring to Boult and Southee and the hype surrounding them last year...to shut up blocky
Don't know why you think it would shut me up - I think Boult and Southee are pathetic outside of English/NZ conditions where it's swinging a mile, neither guy offers anything with a slightly used ball or conditions that don't suit.

StephenZA

On SS commentary... Wessels just asked Tom Moody, "assuming good weather, can Hobart give a result?" Moody reply "definitely, with the way Australia is batting "

Spark

Global Moderator
I heard CSA is currently in very good shape financially