• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
So Rabada bowls the sort of reverse swing that Australia supposedly kept Lyon out of the attack for over a session but couldn’t even get close to. Sums things up.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Literally having a whinge because it looks like it was going down leg after already hitting the toe and changing direction.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha cant you see everyone is laughing at you and your ridiculous comment not just me 'real talk' as you would say.

you bring up a post i made 3 days ago, made a comment about how many posts i make a year for some reason, couldnt hack that my reply wasn't a grovelling apology to your precious Steyn and then tell me i can't talk

they'll be laughing at you too if you keep carrying on like this. also i never say 'real talk' so stop spreading BS

Stace

First Class Debutant
Last edited: