• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This has been a quality knock from Usman. Obviously survived the early scare but he looked largely untroubled in difficult conditions.

cnerd123

likes this
Australia are about to lose a Test to a AB-less, Steyn-less, 10 man South Africa side featuring a debutant spinner, by atleast 150+ runs, at Perth, after having been 158/0 in response to 242 a/o in the first innings.

Lolstralia

Compton

International Debutant
I know Australia have committed to the same team for the next match, but assuming the same performance arises, who's vulnerable?

Marsh, Voges, and Nevill for me. The first two for lack of recent runs, Nevill for his consistent insistence on desecrating the memory of wicket keepers past by refusing to be a ****.

cnerd123

likes this
I know Australia have committed to the same team for the next match, but assuming the same performance arises, who's vulnerable?

Marsh, Voges, and Nevill for me. The first two for lack of recent runs, Nevill for his consistent insistence on desecrating the memory of wicket keepers past by refusing to be a ****.
They're probably going to drop Siddle tbh

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia are about to lose a Test to a AB-less, Steyn-less, 10 man South Africa side featuring a debutant spinner, by atleast 150+ runs, at Perth, after having been 158/0 in response to 242 a/o in the first innings.

Lolstralia
yeah but we had mitch marsh in the team

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Lolstralia
And Amla had a poor test as well.... youngsters are standing up, with some help by the few stalwarts that are there.

Howe_zat

Audio File

Lolstralia
In many ways it shows how the touring sides in Australia were last year should have played.

It's not impossible to overcome the home advantage, you put in the performance and you win. What we got from WI and NZ last year was bugger all in that department.