• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I didn't think Rabada would be able to do this in Australia against our top order. I was wrong, well bowled.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok I am really becoming a Clarke fan now. Refreshing to hear him speak glowingly of Faf's captaincy.

And that over from Rabada :wub:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Guess those condom ads were shown because Rabada is so ***y he may impregnate everyone without protection. Decent over that.

Last edited:

ImpatientLime

International Regular
The South African fast bowling conveyor belt sickens me.

They've had as many great quicks in the past 25 years as some nations have in their entire history.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So what do people think Rabada's ceiling is.. can he hit that Steyn/McGrath level?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Man these commentators are setting up Marsh for a great stump cartwheeling out of the ground moment.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
So what do people think Rabada's ceiling is.. can he hit that Steyn/McGrath level?
You know I have been watching that first innings Khawaja dismissal on youtube over and over and over again and been thinking the same thing. Donald, Steyn, Rabada. He is going to continue that legacy.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Healy just said "Rabada's pace out of short leg is sensational", that's Bavuma dude. Rabada's the one with the ball.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I didn't think Rabada would be able to do this in Australia against our top order. I was wrong, well bowled.
He is a rare talent......I'm not prone to talking up how good young bowlers will be, but FMD sky's the limit with this bloke.

The South African fast bowling conveyor belt sickens me.

They've had as many great quicks in the past 25 years as some nations have in their entire history.
Yeah it's just crazy, to have Rabada come on like this at the twilight of Steyns career.......really isn't fair on the rest of us.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Healy just said "Rabada's pace out of short leg is sensational", that's Bavuma dude. Rabada's the one with the ball.
How do people keep making this mistake when one's a foot taller than the other? Laziness, I presume.