• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Aus will rely heavily on Warner to chase. I don't see how this lineup will chase what ever SA set them, even without Steyn.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It amazes me that with Haze bowling around the wicket we don't have a third man in and the fielder at deep cover point inside the ring.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Don't understand how anyone can be against DRS. It's exactly for that. Howlers.

edit: Not exactly a howler. But the correct decision in an important time in the match.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Urgh. Probably don't think it would've changed anything at this stage in the match, but still.

StephenZA

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aus catching has been poor since a wonderful catching display on day one.... is this a morale issue or just long time in field?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sorry, he was only a few inches from the rope and heading on an awkward line. The only way that was anything better than a 2 was if the boundary was the fence.

Last edited:

sonnench

U19 12th Man
Sorry, he was only a few inches from the rope. The only way that was anything better than a 2 was if the boundary was the fence.
It was tough for sure. But with some of the catches we've seen on the ropes in the past, he should of done better.

And QDK :wub:

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
The SA scorecard does give me some hope that runs can be chased. Good wicket to bat on. Going to take a big effort from Warner to get close though. Like a double.