• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

cnerd123

likes this
So Steyn breaks down, then the Steve Smith LBW, Australia collapse, Rabada and Vern bowl well, and now Duminy tons up...

Mr Mister has had an awful match.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm not mad that JPD only scores runs against australia i find it funny i'm laughing

Teja.

Global Moderator
Philander 4-56
Maharaj 3-56
Duminy 100*

If only CSA picked teh more deserving players and wasn't bound by teh political considerations.

vcs

Duminy probably loves this Perth wicket. Australian pitches suit his game down to a tee.

vcs

This partnership may not have been as exciting as the Amla-Smith blitz in Perth 2012, but every bit as valuable.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Smith is the worst captain of a spinner I've ever seen. In all forms. He just has no idea what to do with them.

Daemon

Voges and a debutant outbowling Lyon, not surprised at the former WPNCOS' performance here