• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India 2016/17

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
If the boot was on the other foot India would straight away threaten to cancel the tour. I hope England tell them to piss off and either pay up or we go home.
BCCI trying to make ECB pay for getting a bigger budget for the CT2017 than what BCCI got for World T20 2016

indiaholic

International Captain
I understand why they are opposing the recommendations but I don't get what their long term strategy is. How do you plan to oppose Supreme Court directives?

Raffski

School Boy/Girl Captain
Enjoying the Gambhir hate in this thread.

Reckon his efforts in 2014 were the worst I've ever seen from an overseas opener in England.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Mukund was looking genuinely good for a score during the first session that India batted on that tour. Did Gambhir even look like scoring a run in 2014?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The expectations were deluded. He was never going to be anything but a walking wicket.

I liked the innings where he inside edged his first ball for four playing a wild hack off Anderson more than the king pair. Might've been the innings right after the pair iirc.

Last edited: