• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa + South Africa in Australia 2016/17

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Doesn't hurt when you have a tree trunk for a bat. The philander one and the ball that missed the stumps would've been a different story on a bad day.
The other blokes aren't using tooth picks, it's just Darsh is making it look that way.

TheJediBrah

It depends on the wicket as well maybe? You can't be doing this on a wicket with not much bounce I feel.
I've only ever played in Australia and other than being caught at third man a few times I've gotten a way with swinging wildly to balls outside off my whole life

But yeah I wouldn't know how a similar tactic would work in Asia, for example

Burgey

I've only ever played in Australia and other than being caught at third man a few times I've gotten a way with swinging wildly to balls outside off my whole life

But yeah I wouldn't know how a similar tactic would work in Asia, for example
Can't do it. They open with spinners there

SeamUp

International Coach
Putting us to the sword and rightly so.

Australia first of all bowled far better and their batsman will have an easier time if we continue to bowl like we are now.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i like all conversational commentary dunno why it's so hated on

dont need 10 richie benauds in the com box